Hi I am Jenny and this is my chic blog! I constantly have my nose buried in a fashion magazine or am online browsing the latest trends. This blog is for all those fashionistas, like me, who are natural born bargain hunters and instantaneously reach for their cute T.J. Maxx purse when they hear the word "sale." There is nothing worse, though, than falling in love with a dress in a magazine that is supposed to be "a steal" and seeing the price read $500. Who has that kind of money to spend on a dress? That’s where this blog comes in! This blog will update you on the latest trends and styles, but at prices "normal" people can afford!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Sparkly Mini Bag: Top Item of Spring


So according to the February 2011 issue of Seventeen Magazine one of hit items for this spring season is a sparkly mini bag. This accessory can dress up a t-shirt and jeans or can add a little glitz to a cute dress. Seventeen's example of this item is a $225 Coach purse! Who can spend $225 on a mini bag so! So I thought I would put my own thrifty spin on this trend! Here are some sassy sparkly mini bags that are affordable, and will allow you still be able to put money in the purse after you buy it!          

                                  Product Image Xhilaration® Gathered Flap Crossbody - GoldTarget $14.99            Product Image Sequined Flap Crossbody - Purple Target $15.00


   Charlotte Russe now $5.00

Metallic Crackle Cross Body BagCharlotte Russe now $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment