Hi I am Jenny and this is my chic blog! I constantly have my nose buried in a fashion magazine or am online browsing the latest trends. This blog is for all those fashionistas, like me, who are natural born bargain hunters and instantaneously reach for their cute T.J. Maxx purse when they hear the word "sale." There is nothing worse, though, than falling in love with a dress in a magazine that is supposed to be "a steal" and seeing the price read $500. Who has that kind of money to spend on a dress? That’s where this blog comes in! This blog will update you on the latest trends and styles, but at prices "normal" people can afford!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year! Cheers to 2011!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and Day! I also hope everyone had a fabulous 2010 and have even more glamorous plans for 2011! Look at this new year as a fresh start and an opportunity to try new things! Put on those sparkly stilettos sitting in the back of your closet. Adorn that sexy dress that has been gathering dust while waiting for the perfect moment to be worn! Most of all, take fashion risks and don't be afraid to try new styles! In the words of Oscar Wilde 
Have fun and believe in what you wear! Be confident!

Here are some photos from my own New Year's Eve Evening!

My Friend Julie Rocked a cute sparkly top, perfect for New Years, and accented it with a black scarf!

And Jen looked absolutely sassy in a short back dress and pendant necklace! 

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment